Chinese: Er Chen Tang
English: Two-Cured Decoction
Tongue: white, slippery fur
Indications: This herbal formula has been used for patients with following health conditions and symptoms:
- Poor appetite
There are many other health conditions that may respond well to this herbal formula, in particular patients exhibiting indicative traditional diagnostic signs and symptoms.
Herbs in This Formula
- Hange (Pinelliae Rhizoma) 7g
- Bukuryo (Sclerotium Poriae Cocos), 5g
- Kanzo (Glycyrrhizae Radix), 1g
- Chinpi (Citri reticulatae Pericarpium) 4g
- Shokyo (Zingiberis Rhizoma) 2g
Note: Suggested dosages of each herb in Kampo formulas are often smaller than those of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Individual dosages of herbs may be adjusted depending on each patient’s condition, constitutional patterns, quality of the herbs, and other factors involved.